Favorite Thing to Wear in Spring: Dresses

Hello Spring⚘





I am so excited for spring and summer weather this year, especially knowing that means the wedding is coming up this summer! The feeling of warmer weather means I finally get to wear dresses and sandals! My favorite thing to wear is a good dress! I also can think of a dress I love that I will be wearing in June...I have a feeling it will be my favorite of all time!

Now that spring is here, I will be sharing dresses I love to wear and this dress I wore to wedding meetings this week is GORGEOUS! It gives me a Beverly Hills look at a better price! I love the lace fabric and trim detail. You could wear this look for a date night, bridal shower, wedding guest, or nice event! It is beyond flattering and really makes a statement! This dress is available in my clothing line @shopazlinnhope 
Email me to order in S, M, L at azlinn.alder@gmail.com

Also, here are a couple of different options you can click on to shop depending on what black and white dress you need for your occasion or everyday look!! 

         

        

Comments

Popular Posts