Engagement Party

It is always exciting to have a fun party to attend and get all dressed up for; especially, an engagement party, it is a special time for the happy couple to celebrate with family and friends.  Here are some of the steps I took when planning my party!
First, I decided on the event location. We chose a venue that was beautiful in itself so we did not have to worry about a lot of decorating. Arrow Hill Manor is a beautiful venue that is perfect for engagement parties, weddings, bridal luncheons,  basically any type of special occasion.  The people there were great to work with and the evening was perfect.  I highly recommend it!!
Secondly, I made easy E-vite invitations on my Instasize app. If you would like to know how I made it please comment on this post and I will write a blog on How-to.
Thirdly, and most exciting...the outfit!!! Choosing the outfit as the Bride can be difficult and the following are the most asked questions:

Q:
"Do I always have to wear white?"
"How dressy can I be as the Bride?"
"What should my fiancé wear?"
"What should my guests wear?"

A:
Ladies, you do not have to always wear white, especially if you cannot find what you are looking for. Also, as the Bride you should never be afraid to wear something that makes you feel special for your bridal events. I am lucky enough to have a great friend who owns a special occasion dress shop and he allowed me to come in the store to sponsor and pick the most stunning dress for the event! Now for your fiancé, throw on a blazer over a button up with no tie to make him comfortable and still feel handsome if you want planning on dressing up! As for your guests, tell them to dress either casual or dressy casual based on the venue of the events.

These are the times in your life that you can dress up for your special events and I am going to show you my look for our engagement party to give you a little inspiration. If you love the look shown in my pictures comment or email me at azlinn.alder@gmail.com for details on purchasing this Sherri Hill cocktail dress!!!



Dress: Sherri Hill 50566 | Shoes: J-Crew | Hair and Makeup: Azlinn Alder






Comments

  1. Engagement party is a special period for both bride and groom. My sister booked one of the romantic event halls for rent for her pre wedding shoot last month. Booked one of the professional photographer and I must say the candid clicks are worth seeing again and again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is amazing, thank you for sharing!! Please share this with your sister!

      Delete
  2. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post more relative Engagement Function Halls

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts