LA Shopping Day

I have always wanted to travel to California and luckily, I was able to go this year!  I stayed with one of the best friends I made from working in NYC this summer.  The first day we drove to LA from OC and the drive was unbelievably beautiful! The vastness of the desert mixed with the cities in California is nothing like I have seen being from the East Coast! We also stopped at IN and OUT - of course! As soon as we got to LA we drove through the Beverly Hills neighborhoods, and WOW....I highly recommend - every house had my jaw dropping!!
Next, we made it to the infamous Rodeo Drive, and it was more exciting than I expected. 
Strolling through the cobble stone streets and walking down the palm tree lined roads felt like a movie! Shopping was my favorite part of LA because you could go into luxury stores and then stop into fun consignment boutiques! Rodeo Drive has solidified their status as one of the most popular destinations in Los Angeles with over 100 boutiques offering the finest in fashion apparel, handbags, shoes, home accessories, jewelry and more. You do not want to miss stepping inside the flagship stores on Rodeo!

Okay now OOTD:
I loved wearing my Nicole Shoes because they were not only comfortable to wear all day but also the gold detailing is so fashionable! I love this leather shoe designer. I have worn these for years since I started carrying them in my boutique! These come in many colors - I am wearing the Light Gold version!
Email me to find out where to get these leather booties!!!
I also am loving the long duster trend!! This duster is so easy to throw on over a tank dress to have a layered outfit look. Also, don't forget to put a belt over your outfit to finish the look! Overall LA was everything I had dreamed of and I am excited to travel back soon! 








Comments

Popular Posts