How I Feel Most Confident + Discount Code

I could not be more excited to share, with you, about this trick that always makes me feel more confident! It is truly amazing how much confidence a tan can give you and I have found the BEST company around, Quick Tan. This Luxury Airbrush Tanning company is right out of my hometown in TN! The spray tan you will receive is absolutely FLAWLESS and seriously the best experience I have ever had. The amazing women that started this company truly have you in mind, to give you the best experience and results you could ever want.
I have had many experiences using sunless tanning with my background in pageants and modeling. I always worried about getting it on my clothes, feeling too orange in pictures, and seeing it fade very quickly. I LOVE the results from Quick Tan because it is a personalized spray geared towards YOU, I mean they can even contour! 

Feel beautiful in your Luxury Airbrush Tan and love how you look! I always feel like I loose 10 pounds instantly with a tan!! I love how the European Hottie looks in pictures. I would recommend trying all the spray options to see what looks best in your skins season!





I am partnering with the Quick Tan team to offer my readers a discount code to book your tan! When you book your tan, leave "azlinn5" in the comment box to receive $5.00 off any tan!

Link Here to Book with "Azlinn5" for $5.00 off






Upcoming Event ideas I will be tanning for :


Bridal 
Modeling
Pageants
Pictures
Blogging Events
Formals
Everyday Confidence 

Comments

Popular Posts