Beginning Bride

Olia Zavozina Photoshoot
Custom Couture Bridal Designer

The beginnings of becoming a bride can be overwhelming but also very exciting!! After getting engaged, you MUST prioritize what needs to be done by the 9-12 month mark prior to your big day, which are the following:
#1. Determine Your Budget
#2. Select a Date
#3. Reserve the Venue
#4. Select Your Wedding Party
#5. Shop and Order Your Wedding Dress
Okay ladies, we all know the most exciting number is #5! Time has flown since my engagement, and as I approach 9 months from my wedding, I have had the most fun (least stress) shopping for my wedding dress. I have tried on every style, from mermaid to ball gown, across East and Middle TN, seeking "my moment" in "the dress"; however, after striking out a few times, I decided to try a custom designer shopping experience. 
After looking around, I was referred to the fabulous designer Olia Zavozina. Luckily her flagship store is located in Nashville, TN, and we hit it off as soon as I walked in, immediately connecting over conversation about my engagement, my fiancĂ©, and our upcoming vacation out west! This triggered a thought in Olia's mind, and she immediately offered to send one of her favorite, beautiful, New York Fashion Week designs for a few shots with the beautiful mountainous background. 
I was able to get some AMAZING shots in this fabulous dress on the top of the beautiful Colorado mountains with Jarrod and his family! We had so much fun shooting with these designs, and I wanted all of you to get a glimpse of Olia's amazing work!













Blushing Pink High Low Sweetheart Gown
by Olia Zavozina








Beaded Bustier "Alisa" Top
by Olia Zavozina

Thank you to OZ for sponsoring this shoot!

Comments

Popular Posts