How to Make White Jeans Look Flattering


I love wearing white jeans in the spring to brighten up outfits from dark fall and winter colors! I am loving this trend of high-low tops that flow in the wind, so fun! This trend is so easy to wear and I personally feel like it elongates everything making me feel slimmer and taller! I also think these tops look great with skinny white jeans because sometimes white jeans are not easy to flatter! And I must say this is my new favorite color to wear, Periwinkle! This color is very close to the color of the year this year and it really speaks for its self! I love the way this color looks on the white jeans and I plan on buying more of this high-low trend from Azlinn Hope Yes, I try to buy my clothes from my clothing line or I would probably keep everything and not have the inventory for my customers to shop...but I am buying this outfit and bag!! Anyway, you can shop my look on the Instagram page @shopazlinnhope linked here! 

Let me know in the comments if you have any questions on what else to pair with white jeans! 

XOXO, 

Azlinn 

Comments

  1. On the flip side, you'll be exposed to a lot of nightly entertainment alternatives. Get more interesting details about royal plantation resort check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many restaurants to pick from. There are seven unique restaurants to pick from. If you are curious to know more about best sandals resorts, here you can get more information about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty of these areas is that they offer world class facilities at affordable prices. The beaches on these islands are regarded as some of the best beaches in the Caribbean. If you want to get more interesting details about ancora in the dominican republic, visit this site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts